Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My amazing and talented husband went and bought me an inversion table last night. Dr. Jerkface told me nothing can be done for my two discs in my back that are shot. Well, let me rephrase that...nothing other than surgery, and he is a surgeon, so Im pretty sure he just wanted my business. But hey, that's how the world works and Dr. Jerkface pretty much secured himself to not ever again have my business. So, back to the inversion table. I have now inverted myself 4 times. I gotta say, inversion is ok. I mean, Im not invert expert or anything, but so far it feels like someone took me, hooked me up to a bed and hung me upside down stretching my spine until it feels amazing! (oh wait, I think that's exactly what the inversion table does!)
Starting out at only 15* of elevation (or whatever the correct term is) and today moving into a 30* one. I could definatly feel the difference in the two different levels and am looking forward to the next step up in a few days. Taking it slow is the key...at least that is what I have read.
Ok, so anyway...the dog is now barking in the backyard and the kids are asking for old blankets for the playhouse. Herniated discs? Please...get in line!

No comments: