Monday, April 26, 2010

Blog about a Chevy????

YEAH! It would be awesome to have that chance, huh? Well, there is an opourtunity to drive a Chevy Traverse for 4 weeks and blog about it! Wouldnt it be amazing if they picked me? I love cars! I love driving! I always ask my Dad why he never got me a stock car! LOL. We always went to the races on Friday nights when I was a kid and I loved watching those speeding bullets fly around that oblong circle, dust flying behind them and the anticipation that they may crash! Cars are always exciting to me! I love driving through the local car lots just to see what they have! It drives Paul nuts sometimes because we cant afford any of them! Plus, you all know how I love to spill my thoughts out through my keyboard, so it would be so much fun to be chosen! Lets keep our fingers crossed that soon my blogs will tell you all what I think of the Traverse! Until then....

No comments: