Monday, January 4, 2010

The changing of the lifestyle

Well, Day numero uno on the "diet". No I think the word "diet" is socially unexceptable now. I think they changed it to "lifestyle change" now. Im cool with that. I can handle a lifestyle change. (My fingers type that and my head is screaming...."NOOOOO!!! I WANT CHOCOLATE!!!) Seriously..I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. Oh..sorry...my fingers got a little carried away trying to convince my brain.
I did a 1/2 mile on the treadmill this morning, Did my bible study, I have ate correctly all day and I even washed the slipcovers on the couches. (and might I say I am very impressed with how they washed!) I plan on another 1/2 mile later on. I keep telling myself not to start out all crazy and be hard core...cuz that will only make me fail. Be nice to myself. Enjoy the lifestyle change. Right? I think so.
Alrighty then. Im off to continue the change in lifestyle.

No comments: