Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ramblings of a tired woman

Tired, so tired. I lost 9 pounds in three days by working out and eating a lot fewer calories. Then tonight...I pigged out and now laying here looking at my laptop feeling wonderful in my tummy...I feel guilty in my mind. But, I must remind myself that this weight loss thing is a marathon and not a sprint. Im giving myself a year to loose 50 pounds. Did I say that already? Maybe not. I dont like to announce big deals like this because I usually fail at them. I hope not to fail, and I am being stubbern about this and I did super duper good for a few days...so back on it tomorrow, right? Right!
I've been extremely lonely during the days. Paul at work, the kids at school, I dont know...Its super cold outside and I feel a bit lonely. Just being honest. Yesterday I walked on the treadmill like all day long...on and off of course. I did tons of exersices. I was bored. I'll do all that stuff, but not housework. What is wrong with me? I see laundry that needs done, but I avoid looking at it for as long as possible! Im a horrible housewife. But I love my family....does that make up for my lack of "supermomage"..I just made that word up. I like it. I also like to call myself "frugalicious" Its a favorite word of mine.
So...If I had a resteraunt I would name it "Good Gravy" and the menu would be filled with all kinds of foods that feature different types of gravy.
If I had a radio talk show I would talk about finding super duper deals on stuff and I would say, "This has been Frugalicious with super saver Sarah" (said with a very radio like voice) I think it has potential.
I have lots of ideas like this. Lots of things I'd be willing to "be". A food critic would be awesome. A newspaper photographer/reporter. A Youtuber with millions of views and subscriptions. So many things! But..nope. Im just me, and Im bored at home during a brittle Minnesota winter. Brittle? Brutal? I dont know. Peanut brittle is good. Can a winter be brittle? I guess I would have to know these things in order to be on the radio, a newspaper reporter, or for that matter a resteraunt owner. People may not buy peanut brutal....not that it would be on the gravy menu anyway.
I think Im ok. I'll get through the lonliness. Tomorrow my little Eli will be home with me. He doesnt have kindergarten on Friday's. We usually like our day's together.
Oh, and Im not going to cut my hair for 6 months! I repeat...well, actually I wont repeat..but I do not plan on cutting it. I want to see how long it can get. Maybe longer hair will make me look skinnier. ?? I can always hope.
Ok, blog. I must go. It is late and I am tired. It's still snowing, and I still really hope that school will be cancelled tomorrow, but I really dont think that's going to happen. Owell, we shall see. So...that was my rambles for the evening. Goodnight Blog.

No comments: