Monday, December 31, 2012

Confidence? Um...where are you?

It's the end!!!! 2012 is coming to an end tonight and we bring in a whole new one again. If you've been around my blog for a while, you already know I don't do "resolutions". However, I am looking ahead and planning on a good 2013.

But, I must be honest, dear ones. I have lost some confidence. I'm trying to regain it, it's not like loosing your shoes, I can't just easily find them hiding under my bed. (Although I did loose a pair of flip flops this past year to a very sneaky shoe thief somewhere in my house. Completely gone! How does that even happen?) but my confidence isn't under the bed, or in a couch cushion with the spare change. Not quite so easy. My confidence lies in the hands of my creator, and I know that if I just trust in Him, He will return it to me. So...am I going to ask for it? Stay tuned.

Our pastors sermon on Sunday is still on my heart tonight. I will paraphrase what he said by applying it directly to me. Will I live what I believe, or will I let my life change how I believe? I hope that when people talk about me they feel that I live my life according to my belief in God and His word.

So, live it, Sarah! Believe in the talents and gifts He has given you. You believe in Him! Believe in yourself too! He created you!

Ok. Lets do this! God, can I have my confidence back, please? Thanks for holding on to it for me, and more importantly thank you for giving me reasons to be confidant. Help me in the new year to believe in myself and that You hand picked me for certain jobs. Thanks for 2012. Lets walk in to 2013 together and help me live the life You believe I can live. Let me walk the walk, not just talk the talk. Let me be pleasing to you in all I do.

Thanks Dude.
Sarah

No comments: