Friday, January 1, 2010

If life is worth living....

Than it's worth recording.

That is a quote that my favorite minor youtube celebratey....Shaycarl....said on his vlog the other day. Made me think. It's kinda true. On a grand scale of things, this planet is huge and me and my family are but a tiny flea on it. But it is our life and I like it. It's worth recording.

January 1st, 2010.
A wonderful start to the year. Absolutly refreshing and relaxing. Paul had the day off and we slept in, had a nice morning with the kids. We went to Walmart and bought a few things...one of them being a treadmill. I dont want to be that person who buys a treadmill on the very first day of the year. But...I AM. I was thinking that the entire time I was pushing the enormous cart with the treadmill on it through the massive store. I wanted to scream..."YES! I am optimistic!! I am going to excersise more this year!! I know all of you dont believe that I will accomplish my resolution for the year because nobody ever does....But I WILL PROVAIL!" Well, ok...so maybe I didnt feel that sure of myself. I really just wanted to say, "ok...I know you all think I iwll fail...lets hope I dont."
So here we go. Lets not fail...and lets record it. :)

No comments: